Hello, I’m Dr Naveen Reddy.
Hi everyone welcome to drnaveenreddyortho.com
I am Dr. M Naveen Chandar Reddy, Orthopedic Surgeon with 10 years of experience.
I have done my post graduation in Orthopedics, (D’Ortho and DNB Ortho). I am a certified AO Basic and Advanced Trauma Professional. I have also done Fellowship in Hip & Knee Arthroplasty from world-renowned center Galeazzi Institute of Orthopedics in Milan, Italy under Prof. Dr Lugi Zagra, where I gained knowledge of performing complex Hip & Knee Replacements.
I was associated with Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad (2009-2017) and Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad (2017-19). I am currently practising as a Trauma & Joint Replacement Surgeon at Sunshine Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
I have extensive experience in managing simple, complex Trauma, Knee & Hip Replacement. I keep my self updated with present trends and advances in the field of Orthopedics by attending National & International conferences. I am a member of the AO International Trauma Society & ISKSAA.
I strongly believe that my attitude towards patients is the key to my success.
M R Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
KIMS, Karad, Maharashtra.
Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Fellowship in Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
Galeazzi Institute of Orthopaedics, Milan, Italy.
Memberships & Registrations
- AO International Trauma Member
- Indian Orthopaedic Association Life Member – LM9098
- AP Medical Council – 63871
- ISKSAA Member – 946
Key areas of expertise
A prospective study of treatment of proximal femoral fractures with trochanteric entry nail in Adults – J Evolution Med Dent Sci 2016;5(13):576-582, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/131
Conferences & Workshops Attended
- OSASIS TRUMACON FACULTY ZIMMER WORKSHOP – Hyderabad, India 0n 5th August 2017.
- TRAUMACON – Chennai, India on 21st -22nd October 2016
- Stryker Revision Hip & Knee Cadaver course – Dehradun, India on 23rd -24th April 2016
- IOACON, Hyderabad, India on 19 -22 November 2014.
- AO Trauma course on Advances in Operative Fracture Management , Hyderabad, India on 5th – 7th July 2012.
- Depuy Intermediate Arthroplasty (cadaveric) course – Chennai, India on 24 -26 February 2012.
- AO Trauma course, on Principles in Operative Fracture Management, Hyderabad, India on 9th – 10th May 2010.
- MAOCON 2008 – Mahabaleswar 21st – 23rd November 2008.
- CME & Workshop on Total Knee Arthroplasty – KIMS, Hubli on 9th November 2008.
- Workshop on Locking Compression Plate (LCP) – Synthes, Pune on 31st August 2008.
- PGITC 2008 – KLES, Dr Prabhakar kore Hospital, Belgaum 18th – 20th July 2008.
- 5th Basic Fracture Fixation Course by Alumni Sancheti Institute & Poona Orthopaedic Society – Pune on 13th – 14th June 2008.
- Seminar & Workshop on Pelviacetabular injuries – Kholapur on 28th October 2007.
- ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (ALS) COURSE at UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL AINTREE on 14th -15th September 2005.
- ADVANCED PAEDIATRIC LIFE SUPPORT (APLS) COURSE at WARRINGTON HOSPITAL on 12th February 2004.
- ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT (ATLS) COURSE at WARRINGTON HOSPITAL on 11th February 2004.